We took all your favorite features of our best-selling style Holbrook™™, and crafted it into a lightweight sheet metal frame with advanced technology, taking this time-honored style one step further.
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, durable stainless steel frame material
• Frame suitable for medium to large faces
• Hollowpoint hinge
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• UV protection of Plutonite™ lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium™ lens coating
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
(Includes Cleaning Cloth)
Polarized sunglasses block glare from light reflecting off flat surfaces, making them very popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, driving or particularly near water. Light-sensitive people and those who have had cataract surgery can also benefit from wearing polarized sunglasses.