The XL edition offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the peripheral view is optimized with High Definition Optics™ in a durable yet lightweight design that takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
• Unobtainium™ earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
• 8.75 base lens geometry with HDO™
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Polarized and Iridium™ lens options available
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Protective soft vault included
Polarized sunglasses block glare from light reflecting off flat surfaces, making them very popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, driving or particularly near water. Light-sensitive people and those who have had cataract surgery can also benefit from wearing polarized sunglasses.