In pop culture, it was a time like no other. Ronald Reagan was in the White House, The Terminator was in the box office and Run DMC was in certified gold. It was also the time when Oakley created one-of-a-kind sunglasses called Frogskins. Oakley resurrected the original tooling from the '80s giving you a chance to own a piece of history.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material
• 4 base lens geometry with HDO™
• Polarized and Iridium™ lens options available
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Polarized sunglasses block glare from light reflecting off flat surfaces, making them very popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, driving or particularly near water. Light-sensitive people and those who have had cataract surgery can also benefit from wearing polarized sunglasses.