The XL lens shape takes performance even further with an enhanced vertical dimension. Even when your head is subtly tilted downward, things that matter will still be in your field of view. That makes it a great choice for activities like cycling. The slightly taller design also enhances performance in sports and activities where things above need careful attention.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
• Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO®
• Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lens inserts
Polarized sunglasses block glare from light reflecting off flat surfaces, making them very popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, driving or particularly near water. Light-sensitive people and those who have had cataract surgery can also benefit from wearing polarized sunglasses.