Rooted in surf and skate culture, we went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter™ with lower rims of aluminum. Clean lines keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with Square O metal icon accents
• Precision-formed aluminum lower orbital
• 6 base lens geometry with HDO™
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Polarized and Iridium™ lens options available
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Polarized sunglasses block glare from light reflecting off flat surfaces, making them very popular among people who spend a lot of time outdoors, driving or particularly near water. Light-sensitive people and those who have had cataract surgery can also benefit from wearing polarized sunglasses.